Friday, January 29, 2010

My First Baby Shower


On January 23rd, I had my first Baby Shower. It was at Maria Dolores' house. All of my mom's friends were so wonderful and not to mention all the work Maria Dolores put into every detail and into all the yummy food.

We started off eating some yummy appetizers and just telling funny stories. You give these women a glass of wine and they make you cry from laughing so hard. So entertaining. With dinner they had more wine and Champagne as well, so at this point we were dying from laughter.

After dinner and dessert, Bailey's Irish Cream became my mom and Gladys' best friend. My mom turned as red as a tomato and Gladys told more funny stories about going to Sedona in an RV with some friends and climbing a mountain. I have never laughed so hard.

It was hysterical that I didn't drink and everyone else did! I had a wonderful time and everything was wonderful! Jonathan received incredible presents and we know he will be so loved! We are lucky to have such good friends in our lives that feel more like family than friends.







No comments:

Post a Comment