Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy Anniversary


Two years ago today, I married my best friend and the love of my life. That was the best day of my life. Everything was perfect and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. I thank God everyday for giving me such an amazing man to spend the rest of my life with. I love him more with every day we are together. I can't wait for many more anniversaries together.

We got to celebrate our anniversary on Friday. We went to eat at Alleia, our favorite restaurant. When we got there, they sat us and there were flowers waiting at the table. Travis had my bouquet replicated as a surprise. They were beautiful and totally made my day.

Travis, I love you very much. Thank you for being such a wonderful husband and friend. I can't imagine my life without you. You are the love of my life and I'm very lucky to have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment