Sunday, September 18, 2011

Our Lives With Jonathan

Jonathan turned 18 months old yesterday. Where does the time go? We have loved every minute of these 18 months with our little man. He is perfect! Just kidding! He's perfect to us, but he's definitely our wild little man. Even his teacher says he's the most active little boy she's ever had. The only time he's still is when you give him paint and then it ends up all over him.












He has grown up so much. He is saying so much and playing like a wild man. He loves to play and throw balls, loves playing with other children. The people he calls for the most are: Abu (my dad), Mia (my mom), As-ley (His aunt Ashley), Ay(Ayden, our nephew), Pawpaw (Phil), Ale (Alex, my godson), I-i-to (Kikito, my grandfather), Am (Gammy- Travis' mom), Bai-ley (Bailey, our dog), Ari (Misa and Charley's little girl), Addie (one of his teachers), Norma (His Teacher), and Idalia (the lady who cleans our house). It's so cute.


He blows kisses all the time. He already has opinions about what I put on him. The other day he yelled at me, because he didn't like the "papos" (shoes in Spanish are Zapatos) I was putting on him.


Jennifer and Brian had their baby Brooklyn on the 16th. She's perfection!!! Jonathan loves Jenn so much. He was so scared when he saw her in the hospital. All he could do was give her kisses and blow kisses to make sure she felt better. I can't wait until Jenn gets to take Brooklyn home with her, so Jonathan can start protecting his girlfriend. We are so unbelievably happy for the three of them and the start of their new adventure.














































No comments:

Post a Comment