Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Our Trip to Puerto Rico











In October, we went to Puerto Rico for the first time in two years. We went for my oldest friend, Natalia's wedding. It was very exciting to see my oldest friend get married and also for the fact that Jonathan and I both were in the wedding. I couldn't wait to see if Jonathan would even make it down the aisle. Guess what..... He totally made it down the aisle and on the way out the door he blew kisses to people. Yay for him! He behave so well. The wedding was gorgeous and Natalia was probably the prettiest bride I have ever seen. Her mother Marta was by far the most elegant and gorgeous mother of the bride that I have ever seen. Both of them were radiant. It was awesome to see my oldest friends whom I love and cherish so much. I also made new friends while we were there. Natalia had friends fly in from all over. My three favorites were from Panama, Ecuador, and Spain. These three girls were incredible. I felt like I had known them all my life. Natalia is blessed to have so many people that love her and support her in her life.

The wedding was gorgeous. Not a detail was forgotten. My night was made when I went to the bathroom and found baskets with white Old Navy Flip Flops in every size for women to feel comfortable and change into and get out off our heels. That was love right there. Travis and I had a wonderful time. Being parents, we left at 1:30 a.m. while the party continued, because Jonathan still gets up early even if we stay out late, but the time we had was perfection.
The first time I met her husband, Robert, was that weekend. He was awesome. He was such a gentleman and you can just see it in his eyes the love and admiration he has for her. That warmed my heart to see a man love this woman as much as we all do. We wish them many years of happiness, love, and memorable moments to last a lifetime. We love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment