Friday, March 22, 2013

All of my friends, including myself, seem to have given up on our blogs!!!








I started to think about it today and realized that I haven't put anything on our blog in a really long time.  When I looked at all my friends' and family's blogs, I saw that they hadn't either.  I always enjoyed writing on my blog, because it was a way to share pictures and stories with people we didn't live close to.  I know Social Media helps us immensely with keeping up with everyone, but something about a blog makes it more personal, I guess.

Life has been a wild ride for us lately.  We've had our ups and downs.  We are excited to announce that we are expecting #2.  We find out next week what we are having.  My aunt, Titi Laly is flying in and is able to make it to the ultrasound and I couldn't be happier!  We are doing things a little different and we got this idea from our uber-creative friend, Lindsay Manning.  At the ultrasound, the tech is only going to tell my Sister-in-law, Ashley, what we are having and then she will reveal it to us Saturday at our annual Easter Egg Hunt we do for all the kids.  It will be an Easter Egg Hunt/Gender Reveal Party.  We can't wait to find out what our baby is.

Jonathan turned 3 on St. Patrick's Day.  I still can't believe he is 3 already.  It seems like yesterday that we brought him home as a newborn.  This makes us realize how important it is to take advantage of every moment in a baby's life, because they aren't babies anymore before you know it.  We had a Toy Story Themed Birthday Party.  He even had Buzz Lightyear underwear on.  So funny.  He had a blast with all of his friends and asks when his next party will be.















1 comment: