Monday, February 22, 2010

Shower Extravaganza

This past Saturday, we had our fourth shower. It was at Misa Ankar's beautiful house. Thanks Misa, for allowing all of us to come over and celebrate. That was very nice and generous of you. The hostesses were Amanda Grant, Jennifer Ramsey, Megan Knoblich, and Misa Ankar. Everything was beautiful! Jennifer had asked me for some favorite outfits that we've gotten and she used them to decorate the house. She hung up his name that she had made to match his room which was way too cute. The girls had flowers everywhere and a huge spread of food. It was unbelievable. Amanda made a homemade potato soup with toppings you could choose and put on top. It was delicious. She also made thumb print cookies that were not only beautiful but delicious. Jennifer made beautiful mini cupcakes. One was blueberry lemon and even had a blueberry and lemon zest decoration. The other was chocolate. Too good. Megan made my favorite fruit dip that I loved with the best fruit ever. Then there were all sorts of other goodies. Misa had us playing games and she was such a teacher. Cracked us all up. Everyone had an amazing time.

We were literally showered with love. I am truly blessed with such wonderful girl friends. We had an amazing time and it couldn't have been better. We got incredible gifts. Jonathan is one lucky baby, that's for sure!

Cindy Grant, Amanda's mother-in-law, brought my mom and Debbie a gift for being grandmothers. It was the sweetest thing ever and they both felt so special. A special thanks to her for making them feel special, because there is nothing more special than being a grandmother. I know my grandmother was one of the most important people in my life. I know Jonathan will think the same about my mom and Debbie as well.

Amanda, Jennifer, Megan, and Misa I love you guys so much. You guys are the best friends a girl could ever ask for. Everything was beautiful and I felt so special. Travis thought everything was amazing. You guys know he said he was going to "take pictures," but in all reality he just wanted to eat. LOL! We both appreciate all of the hard work, time, and effort that was put into making this such a special day for us.

We love you all!


Diaper Wreath that Amanda made. Too Cute!Meg serving the super cute Blue punch they made.



Some of the gifts. It was outrageous! Travis was worried at this point as to where we would put everything. LOL!


The sign Jennifer made

The Hostesses! Arianna is the cutest ;)



My Mom, LD, and I.

Mommies to be: Me and Yasmine

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a blast!!!

    Hey, I have a "chattanooga" giveaway over on my blog. Check it out :)

    ReplyDelete