Thursday, May 20, 2010

Truly Blessed


God blessed us with incredible family and friends. My mom and Aunt were incredible during the birth. My Aunt talked me through it when I was crying too hard to focus and my mom didn't leave my side once after the baby was born. Those are things I will never forget. Travis was incredible too. He wouldn't leave my side until I made him go over to our son and check on him.

At the hospital, we had so many friends bring us meals. It was incredible. Then when we got home, we didn't cook for two weeks. Either someone brought us meals or my parents cooked for us. We wouldn't have made it without the help and support of everyone. Our friends, parents, and family made it easier for us to adjust and helped me recover without feeling rushed.

I want to also thank my incredible sister-in-law for all of her help and for loving Jonathan so much. She came over on her days off to help and hang out with us. Made me feel so special that she spent her days off with us. We love you Ashley!

We love everyone and feel so loved by our friends and family. We are so lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment