Thursday, May 20, 2010

Travis, sorry, had to be cheesy


So, I'm going to go ahead and apologize for being cheesy, but this has to be said. Travis has been incredible. He's the best and most loving dad and husband. He has taken such great care of me while I recovered. He would call my mom and made sure she was there with me, call to check on us, work from home some days, etc.

I know, without a doubt, that I wouldn't have recovered and been mentally prepared on a daily basis to be a mom if it wasn't for him. He helped from the time I got pregnant and still helping. He's made being a mom as easy as it possibly could be just by being there and loving us.

I never thought I could possibly love him more than I did until I had Jonathan and saw him with the baby. It was truly amazing. He's the best and most loving dad I have ever seen. He adores his son and that makes me the happiest woman on earth.

I love you Travis. Thanks for being such a wonderful husband and father.

No comments:

Post a Comment