Monday, October 25, 2010

Great Weekend

We had a wonderful weekend! Casey Adcock and Liz Hubbuch were in town, so we took Friday off to spend time with Jonathan and to spend time with them. We ran errands on Friday and walked around downtown. Then, we met up with Casey, her family, her boyfriend, and Lindsay Manning at Champy's. Her boyfriend, Andrew, is wonderful. He's such a nice guy and he makes her so happy. Later that night, I made reservations for 15 of us to go to Alleia. We had a great time and a wonderful dinner. That is my favorite restaurant. Then we went to a new bar for a little while before we picked up Jonathan at my parents.

The next morning we woke up and got ready to go to Knoxville to watch the Vols get beat. We had a great time tailgating with friends and family, for that matter. I even asked someone if Christine and I could use their bathroom in their apartment since the Wendy's line was too long. Who does that? Obviously me after a few drinks. I wouldn't touch anything. I wouldn't dry my hands with the towel either. God only knows what was on it. Christine used it though. She was brave! Being at a game when it's so packed is NOT OKAY. I had a guy behind me that said, "I promise I'm not playing with your bottom, I'm just getting my water." That's how close we were. We felt like sardines. So not cool to me. I don't think Travis enjoyed it either. We finally moved and watch it from the tunnel and left after the 3rd quarter Hallelujah! We walked forever long to get to the car. I was exhausted.

Sunday, we rushed over to get Jonathan and hang out with my family. We went to Oktoberfest and then to eat at the Boat House. Jonathan took a face plant into Key Lime Pie and loved it! Only my dad would allow him to do such a thing. All in all, it was a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment