Thursday, December 16, 2010

Pictures with Santa

Last Saturday we took Jonathan to get his picture taken with Santa. We met Charley, Misa, and Arianna for breakfast at Blue Grass Grill. So yummy and both the kids enjoyed it. A man that worked there gave Arianna toys to play with. He was so sweet and you can tell he had such a kind soul. So incredible to see people like that. We got to the mall and there was a dance recital going on. Poor kids. Whoever teaches those kids does not know what they are doing.

We got in line for Santa and it's finally our turn. Santa tells me to put Jonathan's back towards him, so Jonathan wouldn't cry. He didn't! He smiled. Then Santa told me to constantly show Jonathan the picture of him with Santa. That will help him not be scared of Santa next year. I will definitely do that. Santa was so nice! Arianna did great as well! Man, I love that girl. I love her like she was my own. Misa and Charley are so blessed to have such an amazing and beautiful (inside and out) little girl. I love that she loves Jonathan so much. Jonathan will have a great friend in Ari.

I'll post the Santa Picture tonight!Charley with Arianna. He loves his baby girl.Arianna blowing kisses!Charley with both kids.Jonathan was getting sleepy. Bless Him!Me and my favorite little girl!She is giving me a kiss. The sweetest moments ever!!!Most beautiful Mama ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment