Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Where has the Time Gone?




It seems like yesterday that P and I were blessed beyond our wildest dreams...we are quickly approaching J's 1st birthday in March and he's about to be 10 months old. Where has the past 9 months gone? I still remember the night we were heading to the hospital like it was yesterday...we were supposed to be there at 10:00 but we weren't going to miss American Idol. And now here we are 9+ months later...he's saying words, eating just like me and starting to walk around. Growing up I don't remember time flying by as quickly as it seems to now...not sure what that's all about but I'm guessing it's part of growing up.




The one good thing though is how amazing P and J have been, I couldn't have asked for a more perfect person to raise a family with and we've both been blessed with having a great son. I love you both!




1 comment:

  1. 1. This is so sweet and I love it
    2. I can't believe he is almost 1
    3. Y'all are such a great family and I love having you in my world.

    ReplyDelete