Thursday, February 3, 2011

Jonathan's First Haircut

On January 26, 2011, Jonathan got his first haircut. I just can't believe that he is old enough to get a haircut. Well, the best part was that Auntie Meg was coming into town to work, so I booked an appointment with her. I couldn't imagine not including her in this first experience. It was so special for us to have her be the one to cut his hair for the first time.

We both got capes on and I held his head, because I was scared to death that he'd move his head and she'd cut his ear like my mom did to be. LOL! In one of the pictures you could tell I was nervous and it was because I could remember my mom taking a chunk of my ear off. Good thing it grew back. LOL!

Jonathan got a glimpse of Emily, a beautiful girl that works there. He was flirting and loved getting everyone's attention. It was a great day and we loved spending time with his Auntie Meg.
We Love you Auntie Meg. Thank you for cutting Jonathan's hair and for making it a special day.


No comments:

Post a Comment