Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Furious!

I'm sorry this isn't about Jonathan or Travis, Friends, or Family. They are all wonderful and we are blessed to have them.

Now, I need to vent. I try to always help people as much as possible and don't expect anything in return. Since I have fibromyalgia, to help me, I have a woman that comes to clean the house so I don't deal with even more pain (not a pity party just saying). Now, I really need her because I'm a working mom/wife and it's hard to keep it like I like it. Well, I have her come once a week. She has said some not so nice things to me before, but I have taken it, because I NEED her and I trust her. I've recommended her to 6 people/families that she cleans for.

Tonight, she sent me a text message saying, "I'm ready for tomorrow." I respond, "Perfect!" That's our Tuesday ritual. Then I said, "Could you please make sure that everything is moved and mopped under because of the baby and to please clean the shower walls from top to bottom (because I had noticed she hadn't). She responds with, "Buy me better products such as powdered Comet and don't ask for much because you don't pay me much and if you aren't satisfied with my work, find someone else."

Who freaking says something like that????? We bantered back and forth and I was never disrespectful, because I need her! I'm furious! After all the people I've sent to her! Really! I've given her business, given her gifts for her, her family, grandchildren, but that's never enough.

Travis hasn't liked her for months and says she is rude, has an attitude, and she is ungrateful and to find someone else. I just don't trust people in my house and I do trust her, bitchiness and all. Excuse my language!

Thanks! I feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment