Monday, May 14, 2012

Jacob Whitlow, you truly are the best!

Jacob Whitlow made my Mother's Day weekend!  He gave us the pictures that he had taken the weekend before.  With all the emotional times we've been through, the last few weeks, we needed this evening of pictures to have fun as a family.  He makes us at ease, Jonathan loves him, and he lets me know when I look terrible, which I love!  Travis thought he looked like a model in these pictures.  Said he hit these out of the park.  LOL!  Gotta love his big head!  Here are some of the pictures he took.  If you haven't used him for family pictures, you really should give him a call.





I hear a train




Did you hear that?





We love this Child with all of our hearts

Choo Choo, All Aboard






Yucky













No comments:

Post a Comment