Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Jonathan's 2nd Birthday party was wonderful!  We had the best time and Jonathan loved all the Mickey Mouse decorations and the fun he had with all of his friends.  I made the centerpieces for his birthday and I was so proud of them.  I thought they turned out so cute.

Huge shout out to my husband for getting to the clubhouse early with my mother-in-law to clean it up and get the tables set up while I stayed home with Jonathan so he could get enough sleep and be ready for his day.  When I arrived, Travis was blowing up balloons and getting everything ready.  I don't think there is any father that loves their son as much as he does.  It's the best feeling in the world knowing that my son has the best father.

My aunt flew in from Puerto Rico and my cousin came into town to visit us as well.  Jonathan felt the love, that's for sure.  My mom and aunt made homemade Pimento Cheese and Asparagus Sandwiches.  They also made mantecaditos (thumbprint cookies).  I made as much as I could, but also ordered pizzas too for our hungry bunch.

We ended the night going to dinner with my family at Champy's.  That's called perfection!

I wanted to share some pictures from Jonathan's big day.





























































No comments:

Post a Comment