Friday, June 11, 2010

First Week Back

Okay, so I know I was very negative about having to work in Chatsworth. Wednesday, on my way to work, I decided to be a little more open to the idea and not go in with a negative attitude. I get to my old building to pick up my stuff and I see all the people I loved to work with. This made it a reality to know that now I'll be in a new place with no support system. It was a terrible feeling. I go to HR and get set-up to start working in my new position. I am told that the group is either out of town or in an analysis regression class. Guess where I'm told to report to? Analysis regression is correct. I don't know didly squat about Regression. Shoot me right now please! I really left my baby to be put in this which I know nothing about? Really! Come on give me a break.

Thursday I had a doctor's appointment, got out, and sent them a message to see where to go. Well, I was told not to come in. THANK GOD, my prayers were answered! Just kidding. I really wanted to see what in the world my new position entailed.

Today, I come in and kind of hear what I'll be doing, but that I can't be shown any of this until Monday. Fun stuff! Then I hear how all the employees hate it here and don't enjoy it at all. Not what I wanted to hear at all. This is just not the ideal situation. I want to be where I was where I was eager to learn and tackle new things, not here and not like this.

Hey, at least I have a job and I am thankful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment