Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Yesterday was Father's Day and Travis' 1st Father's Day. He has blown me away with what an incredible father he truly is. He adores his son and for that I adore him more. He's the first one to get up with him on the weekends, so I can sleep a little later. He changes diapers, feeds him, plays, and sings to him. It's incredible. Not many fathers I know do all those things and help out as much as he does. Jonathan is a very lucky little boy and I'm very lucky to have such a great husband. Happy Father's Day to Travis.


As for my dad, we spent time with him yesterday as well. I am so lucky to have such an amazing dad. He is the strongest, most genuine, and most loving person I know. Because of him, I am the person I am today. I try to be a better person each and every day and that determination stems from all the values he's instilled upon me. I don't know many daughters that love to spend time with their parents as much as I do. In good times and bad, we always have a great time together. Just the best feeling ever. Happy Father's Day to the best dad ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment