Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas

Christmas was crazy! We had family in town, which was wonderful, but it kept us busy running around. We had an amazing time though. On Christmas Eve, my dad and Piti (my cousin) roasted a pig in a Chinese Box. I couldn't look at the pig (Bartolo) prior to eating him, because if I did I wouldn't have eaten any of it. We had a typical Puerto Rican feast. It was delicious! We had a great time with wonderful friends and family.

The holidays make you realize how truly blessed you are to be surrounded by so many people that love you and care about you. I am extremely lucky to have married into such an amazing family. I have the best sister-in-law and brothers-in-law ever. Our niece and nephew are wonderful and I know they'll be great with the baby once he comes. We are just so lucky that we all get along so well!


Thanks to Travis' parents, we now have our nursery set-up. They surprised us with our baby furniture for Christmas! I was speechless and Travis was shocked! I'll be posting pictures of it once it is finished. I might give you a little preview though.


We can't wait until next Christmas!!!!!!!






















No comments:

Post a Comment