Monday, December 7, 2009

Thank goodness for my Travis and my Dad

This weekend was completely chaotic. Friday night we went over to my parents' house for dinner and we watched Four Christmas. It was a good, funny movie. Then Saturday we had two Children's birthday parties. The first one was Connor Eagle's. It was wonderful. Margaret, Andy, and her parents did such an amazing job with the food, drinks, entertainment. Everything was great. The best part was when we were cutting the cake and these people walk in the house. Oh, they were quite a lovely bunch of people by the way. They saw balloons and thought it was the same party they were going to. They came in and realized they were at the wrong house. It was priceless.

Afterwards, we went to Sandra's birthday party. She had a great time and she got great gifts. They were wild! Then we all went to eat dinner at Outback. When Travis and I got home, we had to organize everything that was in my desk. We threw away what needed to be thrown away, we shredded stuff and the rest was packed neatly in bins to put into the storage building.

My dad came over Sunday and they worked all day getting everything out of our house and over to my parents' house. Then they went to Sandra's house and got all her old baby things to give to my parents since Jonathan will have a nursery there as well. They worked so hard this weekend for a baby that they haven't met yet, but love so much already. Jonathan will be so loved!

We have to paint the room this week at our house and put together the crib and everything else at my parents' house before all their company and our company arrives for Christmas. We have a busy week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment