Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Jonathan Likes to Jam out

Here lately, Jonathan has been kicking so hard and his kicks get stronger and stronger. Today, I decide to put my ear phones in my belly band and see what happens. He was kicking and moving so much. Yessss, he might have the Nieves' Rhythm instead of the Schievelhud's Rhythm. Sorry Baby!

Him kicking is the best feeling ever! That seems to be the only thing I love about being pregnant. My belly keeps growing and now it is matching the size of my butt! Lord knows I have a big one of those, but now my belly is matching my butt size. There are two perspectives to this: 1. My belly gets bigger= my butt looks smaller. 2. My butt is no longer the largest thing on my body. God help us all!

All I can say is that I can't wait to meet our baby. This week I am 26 weeks along. Not too much longer. This week seems eternal because I am so excited about Kikito, Alex, Piti, and Alina arriving. I am thrilled!

Travis read to the baby for the first time last night. It was so cute. We are going to read him a chapter a night from the book, "The Divinci Code." Great childrens' book, huh. Oh well, at least we are reading to him.

By the way, we are having a Friends' Christmas Party this Saturday, so I'll be sure to post lots of pictures of my belly on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment