Friday, December 4, 2009

Inspiration

Thanks to my good friend Laura Diaz, she has let me know that we need a blog. Here it goes. Most of you know that I am pregnant. Now that I am finally feeling well and not feeling like I'm going to die, I sometimes forget that I am pregnant. On Monday, I took a spin class. Everything went well except for the fact that I got over-heated and almost puked on the instructor. Sorry Scott! Good thing he turned the fan on for me. Wednesday, I took a Power Flex Class. Bad idea. I'm so sore that in order to pee, I have to throw myself down on the toilet and pray to God that he helps me back up. I am walking so funny, but hey I can't be all jiggly when I'm in labor.

Speaking of jiggly. I was on the elevator and this man pointed at my belly and said, "What happened to you?" I said, "What do you mean?" He pointed again and said, "What happened to you?" I said, "I'm pregnant that's what's wrong with me." As if that wasn't enough said he proceeds to say, "I didn't ask what was wrong, I asked what happened to you." I was in shock. I had nothing to say to him. I just got off the elevator and walked off. I called Travis and told him what he said and he told me I should have said, "I got knocked up and my baby daddy left me." I should have said so many things, but my ability to speak was taken from me.

Pregnancy is a blessing, but it is so hard on our bodies. It's crazy what it does and how not attractive I feel. Cameras are no longer allowed to be pointed in my direction. Keep them away!

1 comment:

  1. I feel so honored! hahaha...good stuff! Keep us posted girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete