Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Dad!


Fifty-five years ago, the best dad God could possible give me was born. Actually, he's a Leap Year baby, but we celebrate his birthday on the 28th of February. I thank God every single day for my dad. He exudes strength, tenacity, compassion, love, and an incredible sense of humor. I admire my dad and thank him for everything he has given us and done for us.

Thanks to my dad, I am alive. I was born stillborn. My dad was the one that didn't give up on me and brought me back to life. Because of my dad, I am alive today. I owe him my life, literally. I am so grateful to have such incredible parents.

Happy Birthday, Dad. We love you very much. My wish for you is that this year brings you much happiness, wonderful moments to last a lifetime, and prosperity. I wish nothing but the best for you.

Love you always and forever!

1 comment: