Monday, February 21, 2011

Jonathan's 1st Birthday Photo Session






















Jacob is one of my best friends and one of the reasons I love working at Shaw so much. He's very talented, an incredible person, incredible father, and a wonderful friend. His eye for pictures is magnificent and these are probably some of my favorite pictures of us. He always does our family pictures that we give to Debbie, Phil, and Muna for Christmas. We asked my parents to join us this time for my dad's birthday and to help us keep Jonathan entertained and smiling. He missed his afternoon nap, so he was exhausted. He still did a great job thanks to Jacob and his beautiful little girl, Merri. We love them both and our thankful for them in our lives. Thank you for these wonderful pictures. If this blog didn't take so long to download the pictures, i would have downloaded all of them. I love them all!

4 comments:

  1. Oh how I love that sweet baby boy!! I can't believe that he is about to be one. Jacob did a GREAT job with the pictures once again!

    ReplyDelete