Sunday, February 6, 2011

What a Weekend!

Aunt Ashley Loves Jonathan and We Love Her
Kendall, I love our niece. She is too cute and such a sweet girl!

Ayden, even though you say you are too cool for hugs and kisses, we still love you! You are such an incredibly sweet boy.
Ashley, we were both blessed with incredible husbands. Justin is wonderful!
This past week, I was fighting quite the cold. I have felt horrible. I have loaded up on Vitamin C, DayQuil, Cough Drops, etc. Whatever I can get to help me feel better. Friday, I had no time to rest, because we had to eat dinner with Travis' boss, his wife, another guy he works with and his wife. We ended up going to Alleia and having a great time, but as soon as we got home, I went to bed and didn't wake up until noon the next day. Crazy! I felt terrible and was so exhausted from a stressful and emotional week.

Saturday, my dad cooked for us and we had a yummy chicken and rice soup. Delicious! Then, my mom, Jennifer, and I went to see No Strings Attached! It was great and just what we all needed, a great laugh. I'm so thankful for Jennifer! She is such an amazing friend!

Today, well, we had no time to rest and get better. We had Ashlynn's first birthday party! It was wonderful! There was a soup bar, a hot chocolate bar with all the fixings including a little Bailey's, and a cookie decorating table. Too cute! Not to mention, Jonathan had a great time flirting with the beautiful birthday girl and all the women! We are in trouble for sure!
The best part of our day was going to dinner with the family. Ashley, Justin, Kendall, Ayden, Muna, Debbie and us. We had a great time. Man, I love Ashley's kids! Ayden is to the point where he's too cool for kisses, but I seem to sneak one in by tickling him and well, Kendall, she has my heart for sure! Love that little girl like no other! All in all, it was a great weekend and now I'm laying on the couch which is even better with my box of tissues beside me.

I hope everyone had a great weekend and enjoyed their time with the ones they love!

No comments:

Post a Comment