Sunday, February 20, 2011

Very Graphic!!!!

I have always had stomach problems. From ulcers, to IBS, etc you name it. I know, I know too much information. I've had a few endoscopies, colonoscopies, etc. Well, my parents always tricked me to go to the doctor. When I was 18, my parents tricked me into going to see a Pediatric Gastro. He went to medical school with my dad and my parents know him very well. How in the world both of these doctors ended up in Chattanooga, I have no idea! This occurred during a time when my filter went missing at times when I became furious. LOL! I went in there thinking I was going in for an ultrasound. NOT! Well, if you've ever had stomach issues, then you know what doctors have to do. I lost it. I started screaming at him telling him no way, don't touch me, that's nasty. Ex. How did you go to school to do this? How do you enjoy giving these type of exams (but with more descriptions). You name it, I said it. He finally had to go get my mom and have her in there so she could control me. LOL!

Well, Jonathan now has stomach issues. He starts screaming when he uses the bathroom and cries, bleeds when he uses the bathroom, etc. Well, guess where we had to go??? Yep, you are right. Back to the doctor where his mother acted like a disrespectful, spoiled, ridiculous brat! Oh the humiliation begins. We go and guess what Jonathan does? Screams bloody murder, cried, completely inconsolable. Like Mother like Son. As he is getting examined, he decides to pee all over us. Then, I rush get soap, water, paper towels to clean him up. Travis and I were in shock! We cleaned him up and he has to continue to check him. Poor guy wouldn't stop crying! He didn't stop until we left. How embarrassing, but can you blame him???? That's the worst kind of exam ever!

He is the best baby ever and we love him so much. Now, we have him on medication and we hope he feels better soon!!!

I know, I know too much information, but a little funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment