Thursday, February 3, 2011

Stella

On Monday, we found out that Stella would be in heaven with God and all of her family and friends up in Heaven. I can't imagine the pain that Megan, Chris, and their families are going through. Please everyone keep them in your prayers.

I have to say that during these past few days, Megan has shown me an insurmountable amount of wisdom, faith, love, etc. She is truly an inspiration of Faith in God and in love. Talking to her last night, not knowing what I can possibly say to make her better, I said, "This might sound cliche and doesn't help, but she is in a better place. I talked with Calla(my grandmother) and told her to give her lots of kisses for all of us." Megan says, "I know she's got lots of loving family surrounding her and one beautiful thing that gets me through is knowing she will always be in a beautiful place and never have to feel any pain, sadness, or suffering, just unconditional boundless love and beauty."

That right there is a true testament of faith in God. We can never forget that God has a plan for all of us and even if we don't understand it, He has something perfect in mind for us and definitely for Megan. They say God won't give you anything we can't handle, so I ask God to stop testing all of us for a while.

Please continue to pray for Stella, Megan, Chris, and both of their families.

Everyone please hold your families closer tonight and tell everyone you love just how much you love them.

2 comments:

  1. Thats a very sweet post Paulatte. I catch myself driving down the road and praying for her because I just can't get her off my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P! That is so well written and so darn true. Meg is an inspiration and so strong in handling this sad situation. MUCH LOVE.

    ReplyDelete